Wednesday, January 04, 2006

detinating the mouse trap / feeling the "burn"

Oh -
the joy of cooking food
is a memorable
process.
I'm in grave danger!
HORRIFIC.
HORRIFYING!
Horrifying danger.

Christmas cookie baking in the winter
solictice.

If I think?
If I thought.
Sad -sad - sad
rituals in behavior.

Practice required anything. . .
-that
anything / requiring practice.

When lying is never
an
option. . .
I feel the
burn.

A theory of contraints. . .
my own!

My own feminist
ego.

This bridge
is
an open
rose.

I am post modern. . .
I'm an existentialist/.
My liberal name is. . .
Marco.

Discharging this faith
however invaluable!

I offer peace of mind;
a piece of truth.

A tear dropped
to the ground
swells the earth
beneath
my feet.

As the body
inflates -
the earth
expands.

"Get into a relationship."
You find?
Unstoppable certainty -
the rule of thumb.
A controlled medium.
A happiness
hitting home.

No comments: