Saturday, January 14, 2006

Innovating the shape of habit - a humanity measuring consequences

I knock myself off -
for a hobbit's door.
This conscious consequence
- of favor.
I'm not that kind of'
a bully.
That bullet: in my hand
to run- run- run . . .
I seed.
Where?
Where's the RAIN!
The rain -
the falling rain drops.

In this area of mine-
gray -the shadows. . .
they illustrate.

To have illustrated nothing!

Nothing that's meaningless -
or -
meaningful in color.

I've been bullied as the victim;
all my life.

As the rain falls.

Thoughtfulness: this takes me seriously.

In strict manner
of a' confidence-
I ask myself:
why not? -Say:
you stole no return of an
"emotional
attachment"
from
me.

My hairy existence
The attributes of fear
I've read the book of
word's and. . .
-and-
the nature of consequence.
- AND -
When is it raining-
-RAINING-
again.

The very meaning of
existence; the existence
of meaning a' desire.

Not what do I to hide behind
misinformed judgments;
afraid that others
might. . .
answers given . . .
commitment level-
much-
too-
low.

These sparked of'
strongest significance are
of' what honor
of' superficiality
of' conversation
of' humanity.

Where has the rain, gone - ! - ?

No comments: