Thursday, January 26, 2006

Guilt by association

I initiated this initiative;
but not without feeling it first.
Through the eyes of an observers
- intellect.
I do rather!
Those glasses did not crack
the frame?
A portrait of my history . . .
to gather information.
It's my experience that is
emotional -
an emotional experience.
Charged emotionally.
Emotively charged from the experience.
Didn't I hear someone say: romantic. . .
or was it even heard.
That I saw myself crying at my own
funeral.
And, personally I was there the only
in attendance.
Because sadly, regretfully - ,
the very words were true.
A respect of admiration,
not pretentious without respect.
As to lead with affection.
Great cultural identity in mind.
My senses perform miracles to the soul.
That greater depth.
I'm very sensitive to likely stories,
that truth has taught.
Permission granted as I think,
- we've lasted.

No comments: