Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Determinist conduits

Strategic hamlets in all.
The universe?!
But I'm under no contractual obligations. . .
to submit to the fact.
Though through here I became.
I'm Almeida.
Not anything else.
And this may or may not sound as crazy.

But where did it become positive. . .
that the beginning was true.

Where did you start.

That I can remember some form of probability
became an analysis.

That masks fell off for what they feel,
and how they've revealed everything in the universe.

That god wore his mask creating all.

And when he took off the mask,
the devil became expelled.

Evil resisted the devil itself.

Which good can only savor.

But for those that seek the devil,
like Correia's.

The family unit is uniform like Almeida.

And the story continues to its end.

The ending of time.


That there is truth in probability that's
leaning to the left of right.

My analysis. . . has being.

Persuasions / believability / the inference of causing
what desire is to think.

That I think desire is to think.
To think is desiring the opposite effects.

And no such favor -
I'm an Almeida,
not a Correia.

Almeida's rule the universe.

No comments: