Friday, January 13, 2006

amoral [cohort]

Yes, my master. . .
I pray to god - only you master.
God.
You like the feeling you get?
You like that!
God.

-in conversation -

God: "You must admit the truth. . ."
You must admit the truth.
God's judge: "I only asked you this because
once you started with us. . . facts ceased to exist."
God: Does this alter your life in any way - ". . .then
guess why it affects others." -It doesn't.
God: "It's about who you know - in heaven -
it's VIP only."
Gods judge: It's not about who you know. . .
it's about WHAT you find out. A table of desires.
If you will divulge me with agreement. That desires
are like consequences. Only consequences are you
consciously aware. And who-are-you? Nothing ever
made rhetorical in any way, effected the way others
think or believe in what they feel. Therefore, let me be
the judge. That you must fear! And I can compare
my logic to yours. That my emotions exist. And for this
you become the fool.
God: That seems fairly rational. You remind me of Socrates,
much like myself. However, I'm the fool.
God's judge: You're much more grascious now, then
when you started. I bring you peace. I give you my respect
and adoration.

YOU FOOL.

God: And I hear you call me that. Now I realize'
mediocre - best.

No comments: