Thursday, January 12, 2006

An intended purpose. . . (or- to create' awareness.)

According to what-my-sources are not telling me;
god is dead?!
How have I peaked
through the door's small opening. . .
where such images emerge
from beneath the tracks
that lay frozen.

I reject.

Who rejects the word-
of the lord!

"God" - who voices his
concerns / opinions.

God - is - rejected.

My thoughts on this subject
has caused.
(Not animosity.)

But a resurgence of greater-
expectations / interpretations /
and understanding.

Racoons - a galloping army
of them all. - I -
feel such prejudice forwards
-feeling that doesn't matter -
if exists.

I've visited zombies,
beyond hell and back/ . . .
to the graveyard.

How to react' to treat
a woman / as a man/
as a woman.

That everything is
in sight-
plain view-
a remorse for my
shadow in vain.

The consequence is endearing
of nature - as only nature sounds of -
death - death to god -
destruction -
destruction of the kindom of heaven. . .
a true language omitted only by the truth.

Lord have mercy - thank (you) god -
I celebrate - me - mine - my -
own.

In this game of monopoly -
truth or facts -
persuasive / cohersive
. . .power.


My god you do.
- EXISTING

Not choosing to exist.

And I relate - the I -
the I - The I -
to measure my
. . .accountability.

Virtue - my privilege -
(to reason) > about
what I know how
I know.

No comments: