Thursday, January 19, 2006

encouraging to the

Encourage the'.
I feel a developed sense of duty.
That heightened feeling of a duty. . .
only a mans wife and children are observers.
I know the lie?
Neglect! Neglect! Neglect!

My body is impacted of nature fully.
The item of love
of love were an item -
I would cherish the thought.

This empathy of mine.

Neglecting all there is to the eye - I see.
I see - such tired eyes stinging.
Oh stinging eyes of mine. . .
I've neglected the thought.

That physical nature allows me to - to.

To be'.

Be - thoughtful.

Thoughtful thoughts,
thought I.

I; thought.

And the sound of complacency filled this
fear.

A sound that filled my feeling.
- Fear is a thing that is filled with sounds.

Perhaps nothing more than love is greater.
Love is a fear.
Sounding like a space that is empty -
an empty space
that yearns for comforting.
That relies of chance and necessity.
But mostly - fear - is the sound of love.
And only love provides fear of feeling it.
That love fills.
And fulfills. -

True to the emotion.

It's encouraging to me.
Encouraged the.
Encouraged the - I - am.
I am.

Encouraging to the.
Encouraging - to the.
Encouraging to - the.

Encouraging to the.

No comments: