Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The narration of a role model

Or is it 'not' the role model of a narration? The role model of a narrator answer to the narrator of its role model, but I must digress in thought, because the cost of living in such risk-taking is like a venom that makes me relax. You hear the thought, not before its happened, and because of its venom like state in apparatus, then it strikes you like a vampire in around the neck. Its target is of vile deformity, the venoms bile broods on the open flesh of the wound. (Need you be reminded that this discussion, about narration no-less, is being brought to you by the narration, of the narrators voice. Now, is it the narration or the narrator deciding its course? There is the thought! The thought! The cause of the action.)

Like a mental relapse, the narration has struck its victim yet again with the notion of simplicity, our narrator.

Here I am! Mr. Narrator without a face, and only a label to my name. Yes - yes I am the narrator in fact. How do I know?

You have a face and use the word 'I' in its application of the use of its word 'I'. As in: 'I' the narrator, have to tell you, the narration, better yet we've established my own constitution. Something like the magna charta with a twist of fate in royal decree. Crown me as King. The King - is not dead. The King is alive with a voice, and he strikes of venom that makes the narrator relax in completing the narration of events. The "King" the "narrator" or King Narrator has been taught a lesson in the art of narration. Connected a form of the narrating in the kingdom of narration that its constitution has given a name. KING NARRATOR!

Narrator the King has established much of the same personality as in the narration.

Dearest King Narrator: I have addressed this letter to you in the effort to convince if not persuade you - I mean myself - to sell me clues, buy me vowels. Thank-you. Sincerely yours, the narration. P.S. I meant to state "Yours sincerely, the narrator."

Take care of your imagination.

No, I'll work on it. The old ball and chain routine, or purely skin and bones. How it all began was with a shovel, which I now can tell from all accounts I have been born again, reborn, now this time I return as a Zombie. Apparently, King Narrator's narration took a turn for the best of 'I' the narrator's chosen profession. What is that? You mean my profession? Yes, a confession is required of it from you the narrator's narration. Of course! I mean to ask you what you think of my newly found Zombie. The emperor has new clothes, so the saying goes, or at least that's what they keep telling everyone isn't it. Yes, of course - King Narrator - has now become known to us all as a narration being told by a narrator disguised as a Zombie back from the dead.

Precisely.

And now for the intermission; something of interfering quality. We call it comedy. Ca-ca in the poo-poo. Enough is enough. Now where were we?

Now tell me something, back to the story of how did you actually unearth the Zombie. It is exciting. Apparently.

I tried to bury the King Narrator, the narration is somewhat prophetic as time will tell - or in the King Narrator's case - time heals all wounds. Clever that King Narrator. Yes - very.

The time of King Narrator's demise into the ground, lest we forget, although I was still alive, was a matter of learning what I needed as a narrator in the narration, thus the disguise is only one that I act as a Zombie so to speak, in other words, my costume isn't really there. Quite frankly, I didn't want the costume, nor have I earned it, it feels as though people commited a suicide on behalf of the King Narrator. It was not the King Narrator that buried the narration. - Right on.

The spot of the King Narrator's burial is unknown to most, the mystery is in the words and only the words can plot to where the treasure-map leads us. Symbolically hidden, not trivial, meaningless nonetheless powerful. We're talking about what, here? Metaphor's for the period the King's Narrator's narration was lost. It was during the time King Narrator travelled to university in his home city. The narrator lived on Bannatyne Ave. while attending the University of Winnipeg.

Through the time he spent learning, thought provoking though sometimes teary-eyed, people lost faith in the King Narrator's ability to perform as himself. Now, the Zombie is narrating the story on behalf of King Narrator.

This is good proof of everything that's been told in the story indeed. Not a word of a lie or fallacy detected using Venn Diagrams.

You could call this narration 'genius'.

Not exactly a narrator's narrating style per se.

Therefore, the connection has been made, of course it has, why have you finished the story? Nothing is left untold to the reader, and all the points lead us to the cause of the narrator's narration of events. That is good enough for me.

During what course in time did the story begin to change, that the King Narrator unfolded its map made in time, Zombie decided to heal. Through the history between the time Zombie became buried alive, came back from the dead, explained the King Narrator's narration of the story, and then, returned to its place in the plot to resurrect our King Narrator who is now known in the narration as the former, born now reborn again narrator.

Quite common-sense the narrator's views.

No comments: