Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Perfected Reflex

Time is of reflection. The reflection is of time to mankind in a history of actions, only once repeated. To make sense of what we recover throughout the course of time, a history of actors in various positions may occur. This is often the thought process of passage through the labyrinth of intent, or what we can think of on the basis of persuasion in a conscious idea of 'ours' = yourself. Therefore, the same actor you witness in life is how time occurs. You are time itself? You are the cause!

In this obvious crash-course in how you made your identity is referred to as existentialism. (The key word being 'referred'.) The interest in time, is of a method that speaks of identity.

Since the time you are made; you were born an infant. That is to say you were born to create a series of models with hats. For example: different hats suit your personality type, that nothing is indifferent to. Your type(s) of personality requiring you is the time you have spent recovered since wearing diapers.

When I think of the elements necessary, questions may emerge, such questions are asked. What do you want? What will you do to get there? - Anything it takes. What have you done to get where you are? - Everything I've done. What are you going to do now? - Ask me another question.

All of this reminds me of truly being myself. The person I am, refers to when I see my dad smiling, because my dads smile helps remind me of good things about me. My father's smile tells me that whatever I've done, something I did was right about it. I was me.

In the interest of imperfection, what I generally believed others may negatively portray, I used to neglect about myself. My enemies became my greatest allies, and my fears, I could embrace. . . as though intoxicating. This becomes a matter of being renewed of the sense in my self-esteem, which is an issue of importance.

You cannot trace a sense of high or low self-esteem, in fact, you must take the time to plug and unplug the prestige involved with the soul.

I am free to be myself as a result of my inner and outer beauty, which can emmanate the entire body in both opening my mind and fulfill me spiritually as well. The will to intensify how much energy you examine with and investigate the truth regarding personal issues with yourself changes over periods of time.

My investment is one of greater satisfaction, morally, physically attuned to the challenge of each and every opportunity I create for myself in the universe.

No comments: