Thursday, December 07, 2006

Criminal White Noise

Hurry-up?
Yes - yes!
While, the meter is running. . .
cab-fare's are high.
It encourages us to buy.
I'll pay you in candy canes, sir.
An assorted variety of wonderful candy canes,
delicious and sweet.
All about chocolate Christmas bears,
and almonds for charity-like-cherries
full of flavor.
Sounds like a deal;
but I insist.
You must:
accept my payment method.
I leave you no risk.
I intend you no harm.
You see me as the slave in time.
I recede into memory.
I work from memory.
Working from it,
I've already worked out the fine print.
Christmas cards that read,
would you rather drive a Buick -
or a Le sabre.
- Would you like Pepsi,
or do you not prefer Coca-Cola.
You MUST have a choice,
than the less you settle for.
An unhealthy obsession, perhaps.
That the will of gods-will.
I'm travelling on route to the North Pole,
flying south.
I worked it into memory.
I worked from memory.
My Christmas Wish for this year - 2006 -
is a hug from big old Santa Clause himself.
Why must he retreat into the evaporation of a chimney.
That this state of the virus is an incredible smell of irony.
The present state of the virus, is a curious obsession.
For maximum results of a stoic vanity,
undressed not 'naked' only cannot be repeated.
If, naked not "too good to be true".
I keep an eye out on the state of the virus.
Success, comes naturally to me,
not all those as opportunistic per se.
I do not enjoy the company of such,
"strange opportunists"
or how they'd act like.
Ambition - as is in the nature I acquire - of an ambitious independence,
independence - for all my fruit in achievement - forms an independant ambition.
It is this virtue I possess.
My candid future.
No ulterior motivation, from a necessary curiosity.
All I seek to that end.
No indifference to compatibility,
desire in change,
or playing with shoe polish.
A shinning example I've defined myself.
An example of decision with incompatible-opportunists
who've masked their emotions,
hidden beneath the flaw.
That, their apparition is an illusion trapped in thought
because they've fear you see right through
their 'imperfection'.
I kept my eye on the status of the virus.
No more.
All that I intended in such peace.

Feeling sad and blue? Don't wipe out what resemble your emotions best. Face the reality of every situation, and reflect on your innermost thoughts. Just a simple reminder never to stop believing in yourself. - (Circa, 2006) - Marco Almeida

No comments: