Sunday, December 17, 2006

The ambition of meaning

There was something about last night that really told me something? It did.

You can't 'change' anyone else!

The good news is: Tanya is about to embark on a new path as she starts her position working at a bank. I'm sure she'll learn quickly, since she's exceptionally smart.

It was about 5 years ago, when I first read the books titled, "Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway" and "Happiness Is A Choice". It was 5 years ago during the Christmas season, that around that time I realized how to value my true potential. From then on, the crystalization of my thoughts are caused.

My journey has taken a form recently, because, I've witnessed how little or insignificant people mistake ambition with greed.

Tanya possesses ambition, with honesty and a true sense of what success manifests.

No comments: