Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Japanese Haiku Dolls of Duality

My interest of intent is to share flowers.
And after hours in my vestibule of thought;
thoughts that cycle -
touch and go?
Where my thoughts carry words:
instructions of my own voice!
A nature that monikers
in the duration of time. . .
I change the subject.
I share my flaws,
- a personality so distinct in my character.
I don't hide behind
my insecurities.
After hours, in my vestibule of moniker
the duration of time I changed the subject.
AGAIN.
I'm the centipede.
It is in my style.
I don't enjoy drinking coke
if I have to buy it from
point of purchase.
I pay to the inhibition
of a tambourine's sound.
I play like a man.
I make not an easy victim.
Nor am I irresponsible, pretentious or unresponsive
to accidental tripping of mistakes I've encountered.
All in the effort to keep my head up,
on guard and set free.
I please in moccasins.
As I take my fall from heaven back to a future time.
I have a deep affection for diamonds,
that qualifies in contradiction.
As I collected monster's from crisis.
In this collection of monster's and musical dolls,
I spent far to much time in collecting.
IT became a rather natural habit,
in creating the ideally perfect habitat.
I habituated myself within every external circumstance.
In response to demoralization,
degraded,
or devaluing my chance for freedom.
Defaced of patronization.
Immune to temptation.
Sharing in appreciation as I care to demonstrate,
such this is knowledge capable.
But I spoke too soon in a rush,
can you believe my ineligible luck.
'88' times to be exact,
in quiet words.
From quality I pick and choose my battles.
A refined search for truth in the supply,
of nothing more important.
It is not how you win or lose,
but how you play the game.
A mentality of choice.
A renaissance of agency,
danger and opportunity
to instill the fear from no ordinary complacency.
A kind of driven purpose.
The noble lie.
Monkey see,
monkey do keep secret.
The tables keep turning,
the chairs spinning.
Interrogating such beauty. . .
"Mirror-mirror on the wall" I claimed to have none of it,
without an insurgent of proof for such logic.
Such is being interrogated of beauty in the eye of the beholder.
Such beauty for a freedom in choosing.
Freedom is choice.
Is a choice not 'freedom' per se,
that infuriates the mind of an inner psyche.
I'm obsessing over what answered freedom have I chosen.
In this nest of broken dreams we dance.
In this choice of freedom, no favoritism rests.
However, I must not obsess for an answer.
The most insecure of human thoughts,
are flaws based on emotion.
Yet, there are many thoughts imposed.
Implying case in pain, death or destruction.
Therefore, there are many more important things in nature.
That - that to determine the duality.
I possess no instinct for destruction.
I soon speak, so soon to be spoken.

No comments: