Monday, December 04, 2006

Renewed of confidence

My soul emanates in the direction
of the star I
was born.
Not one thing other,
but only from which you
are born.
I am there,
not in isolated
alienation.
It is my spirit! -
Rules that only symbolically apply;
- good luck?
As I am made aware,
all these are judgements
that I'm walking through the fire.
An less than over-confident hinted smile I'm leader.
From ear to ear my teeth shinning brightly.
The controversial gypsy pure of sense.
The terrifying defintion safe in quicksand.
A travelling psychic,
an attached ear to companion me in narration,
that nothing will discriminate against
me.
True skills,
carefully choosing your friends wisely.
Not selling out.
A sense of humor.
I will not snub a sunset made of stone.
Naive sterotypes come across only as
Marie Antoinette.

A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier. - unknown

No comments: