Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Desperate Withdrawal: The Gypsy Alternative

This romance is non-refundable.
Feeling the fear to do it anyway.
A stone-cold sensitivity;
of a misfortune told.
That I took my attention
undivided upon.
Not unrequited of condition
or bribery sought: strayed
in mustard sauce.
Stacked, busted,
turned loose -
apprehended in thought of
panic.
Packed with anxiety.
I haven't lost my touch.
Confirmed and conformed
as a safe individual
fallen sound asleep
a night.
Do not weep for the
assassin, but only
because of the
protective condescending
voice.
No less ignorant than that like
a hotdog strayed in mustard sauce.
Watch me bite!
I bit it whole?
Each morsel followed another
bite, then another. . .
- more and more.
This passion for hunger, -
and my appetite of no false inhibitions.

No comments: