Friday, December 29, 2006

Quality Weight Picked

To see me cry
is no way to be,
sad about nothing.
Volunteer.
I know.
I volunteer my awareness.
I know not what makes
you look bad.
Is hardly worth it.
There is something to be
said for this affiliation
of wisdom I have
had.
Open up to me -
show me how.
What I feel.
Addicted to my lifetime of
such carefully placing selection for:
to execute, achievment, and excellence.
I look to where the time has gone.
The past, I love myself much more better than before.
As I raise my standards higher then afraid or frightened of.
Through and through.
Changes.
No paradise found, - not lost in the fear of it.
My many decisions are made. . . were best.
I'll tell
you what not
to do as you
should trust
me now.
I, to act as
though knowing of
unbreakable threads
or unspeakable acts
of parished habit.
I'm stuck but not moving
up nor down,
going nowhere
sunk in air-tight volume.
Tempted, that I pause and
reflect for something
new, exciting, and
outgoing spread with
intrigue.

No comments: