Saturday, August 22, 2026

What defines wisdom

 I don't define wisdom. I am not its only resource. Therefore, what is wisdom, true wisdom made up as itself, is the conception of truth. That if I negate it in contradiction. The irony retains all value. My point is related, that wisdom shows (reveals) both the true or the false. Wisdom is eternal. Which is how I care to know it. What remains knowable or encompassed the "all- knowing". I think of life in this manner.


And if I were lying, no one would tell.  


So here we are.


°•○●○•°


Much as the question if wisdom is answered, can it really discern our realities independently upon 3 phases of reasoning. *what is wisdom appeal to??


¹Is it good.

²Does it mean something.

³Is it pleasing to the gods.


That is how wisdom was born. We have survived as a species because of this.


- Marco

No comments: