Thursday, August 27, 2026

August 27th 2015

 This being my birthday I feel mixed emotions, something that gives me a birds eye view into what kind of person I am.


My life is no model of excellence.


Can I jump start my dormant heart is a question of valiant concern.


I used to be a fairly popular guy before I got depressed for so long. I fought tooth and nail to cover it up though to no avail. It truly speaks as my downfall in life where there really is no opposite upside, at the same time, is quite redundant.


Truth be told I am not sure what the future holds for me, but somehow can it be that I restore my faith in life. 


All I know is that failure has got to be my only source of empowerment. You can only fail for so long before it becomes you.


I guess I am trying to say is I am too sick to stick. I have no form of adhesive from which to work with that I can say conserves my freedom to be exact.


It is a sad thing: not knowing the freedom you possess. That presumes we all have freedom, but somehow feels purged upon. It does not serve anyone's disbelief of what can better off be past its expiration. How is freedom suppose to work exactly. I may never know.


I only do what I am told be it any less of me - yet my story continues with no real force, whether imagined why god put me here.


I really rather have a good cry to let this all out, but something won't allow it.


- Marco

No comments: