Sunday, August 09, 2026

Sincerity of the cynic

 My greatest life asset is in learning or knowing I draw from when the company is bad; this is to know feeling where I am not accepted.  (Only before the welcome wore out.)  It is paradoxical.  It is also more common among people that can't be trusted, without passing judgement. The property, the literal use of this wording is as proper and placed into a specific context, trust.  


Trust - is a force that empowers only those who don't threaten another's survival (strength) as though they were to act if they've been threatened (weakness) for fear of it.  It's a dichotomy for testing your own behavior.


My point is when other's put you at a disadvantage because they've disarmed you for your reality of make-believing everything is a fairytale.  Maybe the cost is in shifting your favor.  (What do you call it?)


This isn't game theory.  It's about psychology.


I like to think in fairytales.  Not in happy endings.  It's a (psychological) deliriously inspired kind of thinking.   Where you hold onto something and because it means what will take you someplace else.  The reality of this parable is to treat the same way you are wired.  But not if the same shape you imagined (that got you from a-to-b) got you to deform reality?  The question you ask yourself is in the same position you took before you allowed something else to compare.  This is not thinking about right from wrong.  It's about differentiating why you are the way you are. You may see yourself as a gift from gods hand.  But gods hand displaces you on the map of life.  And I love that feeling.


What is knowing (is knowing) you are someone that trusts you are the same choice, you made in fear of the mask falling off? Have you ever made a choice that you thought was you knowing you would make that choice, only to have it backfire you quickly bury the mask for a new one.  My point is if you took your worst fear and put it into a choice you made, what is the mask you had on before your fear took over.  The idea is to know your fear is the same as in fear of making choices that alter your outcome.  (Preferably, you rather not.)  The weight of the fear is what you identify with.  How do you know?  How do you know what is fear?  If you think about it that way.  The fear vanishes.  And the existence you have based on it.  Everything remains is that first instinct you have, not to reveal how fear makes you freeze in time, chasing something that may not be there.  


I have this in me.  The choice.  The fear.  The mask.  There is nothing else to control how it records life. So I act.  And ask questions based on how I feel, only.  


I guess that's the best way to live largely off limiting my fears to something I do not act on. (Turned into something I know is not fear itself.)  A child in fear of dying. . . 


- Marco

No comments: