Sunday, August 30, 2026

Unplotting generational dispcrepancies [August 30th 2010]

 There is - a certain amount of my ego which gets itself displaced, much the same way, a man of Carl Jung's obsession with the ego observed.

 

I suppose my own support, of an equally horrific symbol 'ego' (i.e. symbolic) seems rather ominous.  Nothing truly arranges itself, in some form of which can be magnified, that to such a degree of extreme or less - that the dichotomy of self - has given a name that's been forever changed. . . our depth, within perception, within the structure of god fearing nomads, within reason, pushed over for one beautiful figure.

 

Of course, these causes are of no special variety.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

So much as I have, changed my very belief system to a sub-standard core, which is to speak of no such thing as authority. 

 

I also, then, I began to realize many of the truth.

 

Such places in history where, hegemony resulted in clever disguised thoughts, which provided the politics of intrusion.  Such as when no real authority, ever thought, power holds a large majority legally blind.

 

I say the prince is dead!

No comments: