Sunday, August 23, 2026

August 23rd 2014

 


I have to say exactly what I feel.
I have been depressed for two months as my birthday is just around the corner.
When someone capsizes a relationship I really wanted to have, it made me realize just who am I without lying to myself. That I am a special human being even if no one else notices it. I have to believe that. I have lived this way my whole life and the false pedigree of others will never compensate for that.
My self concept has changed, I have removed false friends from my life, I have made self discoveries I never thought were possible.
There is so much I want to express in anguish but I simply won't. I have nothing more to say. - Marco =============

This is such bullshit - people that refuse to complain are also heightening their defense mechanisms so not to be aware of it. The moment someone that refuses to complain is only because you are in a situation where you are repressing the value of something

When that happens you are internalizing your fear based emotions toward something you rather reject.

Note: because you refuse to complain so the experience is turned inward. As result you condition yourself to believe what you would otherwise be committed to doing, therefore, you alter your reality with no truth of it.

"Not complaining" is a good example of hidden intellectualizing it.
-Marco


================




No comments: