Saturday, August 22, 2026

The contamination of living

 There is a purpose. I trust this idea. It's about the attention you give without time passing. That's the secret. To live life as though timeless in your skin.

Unless, I took the time - all this time into passing - into these short few words. The sentences range from a period I began thinking to this point I am telling you what feels exactly what I am thinking. Why do we react. At all.
That's how attention works. The details you leave behind are the traces of tomorrow. Thoughts may be meaningless, unless you pay closer attention to your personal satisfaction. I am not talking about happiness to the effect that satisfaction is a difference.
The good life.
(I always thought the good life meant I had to lie about it.) It's the operation of your thoughts that you must pay attention without thinking the good life is beyond your means. MY point is the good life is not an end game. The good life is an idea. That is all.
To me the good life is found in attention driven to the past. Where the things that have happened may need to be challenged through my own actions.
How do I know this?
It is because the actions I take are not the same as others who lie about it. This is awareness to attention as a force. Not a mechanical force. But to create something out of nothing, takes immense courage.
In conclusion: most people think they know what the good life is. May be it is contained. May be it isn't. May be you're just as neurotic.
I know what knowing the difference means here, here. Which is why I share my wisdom. And the nature of wisdom is rooted in questioning what the good life is. (Not what you are not.)
The good life is as simple as an observation that requires action. I've practiced my whole life doing that. Making that search count.
To discern from my love of life. Is to discern the value of everything. Everything counts. Every single thing that happens, is not results driven or the focus of your inattention to things motivated by fear of what we must do. What follows your goals is to meet your empty head without thoughts. The thoughts that these things I mention are contagious to others. My point is are your thoughts worth catching.
And this is it. Action without the thought. That the good life requires seeing the truth. And this takes tremendous energy.
- Marco




No comments: