Saturday, August 29, 2026

August 29th 2020

 My only problem in life is that I may or may not lack the will of a hero. I tend to lean toward a presumptive death but my birth is in direct connection to what I have left to reveal in life. The very real relation between birth and death is how purpose can be found. What becomes your intention is either at birth or at death. Which is it? Does intent become you at birth or does it become you at death. - Marco

Willson Caetano

Sometimes one or the other ... or both . Like Neo in the matrix, sometimes you need to be told you have no intent to find your own .


 I love love love the reference to Neo because it's an all time best story. I digress that I made that fb post amidst my own personal confusion. Let me get back to you on this if any sort of real revelation emerges my way. The source of my original inspiration from the ideas themselves comes from the question of intent and if it is divine intervention. By God's hand. If not what is intention based. At birth or at death. Reincarnation is a very real thing in this sense. Against my better ability to answer I find myself behind the eight ball on it. Which is fascinating to me. - Marco

Darshini Modi

Posted this means you don't lack anything.
Trying to find an intent means you are out of the rat race , you have more than other a humane mind and heart. You are a hero.

In my humble opinion it has to come at birth. How can it come at/after death when you will no longer be in control of your intent? I personally believe in an afterlife, but no one truly knows what goes on there, but we do know what goes on in life. So birth = intent.

No comments: