Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A psychotic paranoia

Nothing, can I be replaced that is complicating my warm sense of
spirit.
I seek retribution, redeemed.
Meaning in Valentines Day.
My priority in the truth;
The politeia in poesi: a political word.
A complimentary commitment,
the prudential address for my valentine!
I face the currency of time, I face the music,
I face my love in poetry.

Dealing with an intrusion of no peculiarity,
dismissing or applicable of thought?
Such common sense attributes the ownership I express.
Ownership, exposes what reveals a reflection of the self
in I am me.
An adulterated audit of this my narrative.

What is my courage is to predictability.
What my hope is to reason.
What my understanding is to privilege.
What my decisions is to no one is bigger than I am a man.
What my paranoia is to superstition.

Valentines Day in theory, bricks, pianos, struck
by lightning I think does not worry me.
Love, is not too much of bribery.
Divine-love is no conspiracy to of me.
The maze is a labyrinth of thought.
I consist to conjest in its repetition.

No comments: