Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Huge Reccomendation of a true-story

Not to slaughter in the adrenaline
hurried-rush.
A prepared time in narration
of the mind-pleasure registered.
Holding firm behind its line-across;
its bordered entry upon returning from itself.
Of the safe-side of ideas:
happy as ready,
ready as happy to avoid?
The trust is too to be had issued in payments
of raisins.
Crawling in the attention for reason.
The mad-rush in looking.
My physical aching powerful
spirituality-sense needs to be protected.
A new character taking in the moisture without
its strangling.
Just to know I heard the raging sound of a mountain
that burns,
a string of puppets.
Though nothing will provoke me.
My hunger I notice its smell.
To unplant the seeds of predictability in every
mistake you put through in not-error.

My entire force of nature in view, an ocean's breeze,
in the universe unknown.

The weight of my tears, a burning rose,
the dragons smoke.

As I hold onto my heart filled with a second
chance-of-laughter.
The wordless action I cannot help but resist.
Brought to my feet first
of no selective memory or inner-conflict.
My Lady Luck in the fall of all values prepared in time.
In paradise the jury's-escape,
parody of my motivation, I share sparely.

No comments: