Thursday, February 01, 2007

Big on Luck

With you
I rely on my sense
of spirit.
No - I am not superficial.
No - I am not to be patronized.
No - I am not subject to abuse.
Your move in a high-priced game of Chinese Checkers,
as I follow the expert with a smile on my face.
The architect
makes elusive-architecture.
Suddenly,
I realize
loneliness is not;
my requirement!
I've acquired tastes:
in making it logically diagrammed.
I put on something real,
I took off what I wore
because it made me act sloppy?
Pushing the envelope,
I'm over the top. -
I'm not inadequate,
- not in over my head.

High up on a mountain
where few can test my limits
surrounded in misfortune.
Missionary greed.

Fewer surrounded
the limits of fortune.
My pride I will not swallow.

I will not displace my plan
of action for contingency.
My plain of proper a category.
I will not displace my comfort.

It is a round-trip
in the air fare of
'comfort'.
My one-way ticket
"out-there".

I will not protest, nor shall I
contest its purity is my own in doing.

This immaculate
self-respect of an adulation.
J'adore aussi.
Myself, my adoration of it all.

I have only scored in streaks and send sparks
flying.

I get ahead as I do
in accepting who I am-not-to-get-ahead-of
-myself.
In the process. . . it is
no ordinary choice.
I originally choose to take care of myself
without fear or the guilt.

I am free in choosing what's best for me
as result of myself originally.

However convoluted it seems to be
I set from me to manage (whatever)
those limits are.
I am that original missing link - no ordinary
piece to the puzzle.
I will practice and participate in the assembly
as I keep putting my self-esteem
back together in its place.

Why, I've been exhausted.
How lovely the idea of desperation.

How tired of me, I, am I.
It is no premeditated vision.
Short-supply of a view
I can hold onto myself.

No comments: