Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Unresponding Seriously (Crazy-thought)

My big smile keeps the faith alive.
I've dismissed my melancholy.
I am my equal;
an allegory of my own nature?
I am better-well reminded of the charm
in forgiveness that only benefits me!
My blistering structure of congeniality
is an intellectual image.
My lifestyle is not off limits
as I push-then-pull, shout and scream my way
to the top.
The kind of sale-I-answer
no amount of (money) cash-advancement. . .
pity cannot buy from me.
A vanity I try:
not in feeling alone or to be left out in
. . .the cold.
Making a case for myself as I go must go through me.
The discretion of an indecisive-type individual,
shy in my love,
I direct with caution,
my movements make no room for error.
A vision of something I care to trust,
whereas it seems that nothing is out of the question.
My joy I share "happy" -
happy inside me as not if asleep.
A recognizable obsession, as though only reconcilable,
or for sake of "sleep" is in fact my personal-obsession.
No ordinary love.
Nothing is ordinary of my love. . .
I value, I being worth it.
Pushing my envelope while not preparing an excuse
to be sorry for or apologetic about.
Not sloppy-therapy in my guilty-pleasure.
To this I do defend in my honor.
I am on the other-side of my world.
I'm raising my standard to this I'm in.
I will wait my turn for these hands to get a hold of it.
This my code that I observe in my own suggestive behavior,
I subject to myself.
Such consequence I will not commit to desire or chance.
The risk I have to take is calculated without predicting thought.
I am the thoughtful one of all.
My matrix of this my thoughts in energy.
No mechanical shadow,
I inclined out of me
to decline or dare I declare dismissed of me.
I love winning as much as I hate in watching.
My own sense is of satisfaction in my luck,
that I leave breathless.
I feel that my power to reason has not failed me in response,
or held me in captivity, yielded my confusion left behind,
I look through what lay beneath hidden from view
wielded upon my surface.
My big crazy smile,
I hit the ground running.

No comments: