Tuesday, February 13, 2007

In the valley of my eucalyptus

Washed clean the eyes of my taking-breath.
The most powerful knowledge in the universe is my heart.
Time is not constrained no restraining it.
Truth and solitude are my companion;
to help wipe away my tears?
The healing power:
no-desperation!
I'm not hard done by,
pressed for the luck of my sensitivity.
The vulnerability of my luck.
Because I care, only.
Not torn in the thought I squeeze out from within
the depths of soul-myself.
As quick as an eye drops in thought,
as free as gossip.
Not as easy screaming the charge-false,
this strain I feel.
Out in the open, more
than a million.
I find it in me, a charming difference.
Safely, in assuming my nature is its own reward
that-is.
Playing nice no restless warrior-king myself
king warrior.
Necessary, room-to-burn conduction.
Combustion but not empty-hearted.
I over-analyze in what I say with flowers.

No comments: