Friday, February 09, 2007

The Ace Rehabilitated Are

My rehabilitation is in the moment,
a trace of self-confidence.
Modest in talk a matured xenophobia,
I sense no regret.
Not tricked into thinking.
Ticked off.
For the favored vigilant cause of justice.
The purpose of no deadly rehabilitation.
I freely spend the money I have to play with.
As sure as the stars above,
Concentration to what you do is change.
In dedication.
In my responsibility is to awareness.
In attention.
I traced its roots to me.
I am not misjudged under my skin,
my scars, my wounds, my lusts,
my temptations.
In this my intersection of thought,
I trust both my pride and my prejudice.
In my instincts I have made hours of progress.
The pride in such loss prevention.
I carry it all behind me.
Protesting my own private pool in homage.
My personal private image.
My delicate touch is.
There is no doubt in my fondness of the matter.
As I safetied an undiscarded adventure within
achievement.
I'm no bigger than an ethical decoy.
Appointed no sorry apology.
That-no dignity can erase bigger than I.
Ethically not in case of the loss treated scarily
or preferred its inventory.
My troubles not in I are made temporary.
You don't pretend an accident of unknown symbolic;
in nature's laws?
The volume of my tooth-aching:
in such
sensitive noise!
A literary giant such as in the power
present of I.
Of course what I am referring to myself,
is the metaphor of a fable. . .
the Sleeping Giant.
Without its claim to debt.
My area of expertise in target of
a self-esteem propering consequence.
A whiffing of immorality whipped of dismay.
Shaping up my attitude in thoughts.
Beware, my thought in attitude it be aware.
The science of one's reason
all in evidence to its conduct.
This is not a money making relationship,
well timed in its preperation. -
Sympathetically wounded
- I wait addicted to the habit.
These are all of the answers given.

No comments: