Monday, February 05, 2007

Maturing Bubbled Over

Singling out the time;
of what I thought a personal-kind?
I've given myself many options!
That nothing:
nothing is in fact improbable.
I am highly motivated by the fact,
the question is a cause for concern.
I cannot escape delirium,
with maturity,
my fire in the hole has unleashed.
This happy paranoia not a second too early.
An hour a minute the circus-ring of strangers.
No hope is lost.
Delirium.
An awareness deceiving ritual
where nothing is imporbable.
I did not say anything glad enough to see you.
Coward of maturity to survive.
My nature's delighted.
Dedicated-view in my wieght of learning.
This curfew of bullets that require energy.
My confusion not confounded.
I compound.
I try me on for size as an increasingly encouraging sign.

No comments: