Saturday, February 03, 2007

Absorbed Down-out-under-it

My interior power generated by
my inhibition - not ulterior or inferior
in its parts.
Not superficial in its status
I fare well.
In time designed
sharing without
a doubt of it,
I am from,
is revealed because of me.
Strength requires hope not in
the error I chose of it.
Half the chance of a permanent
solution.
Living to dream rather unordinary
while I can.
Such a pity on what not to witness
the focus of what I mean
in my intent.
The virtue of impatience
all is said and done.
Lets keep in touch.
In sand.
Out front-and-center in my last
direction of time
the latest of arrival-final.
The force is far more incredible,
fantastic that I never neglected the fact.
Alone in bleach
satired stained attire.
I accomplish with nothing impressionable
or deviant in attitude left behind.
I contest to stare in reproach.
I have put a step to the ritual
of sublime observation
caught stuck in answering it.
Taking to the limitless
depth without drowning because of its nature
drawn within me.
How I choose is to respond,
sensitively-speaking.
This branded new sense of humor
I shall travel with the winds
weather-vain blowing.

No comments: