Wednesday, February 07, 2007

In the Future of Turning thoughts

I recovered from my return.
The relief is profound!
No nature of the paradox in a middle.
All in the context;
of tragedy disabling emphasis.
A victims-charity.
The quality of no:
misguided or undirected
force-of-impacting.
The nature of reliance in arms-length.
The biggest difference in evidence
of conversation?
What reveals in the past!
Knowledge of dinosaurs.
A hand heals the heart.
The soul of an empty-skull.
Playing with the light-switch.
There's no turning my back -
on the consistency I've applied,
- as result.
My reply of responsibility.
My interpretation of dreams.
From my ranks of the undefeated.
Coincidentally starving for an excuse
not to be avoided.
Having a hobby is good to kill time.
No error to please the mystery.
They call me Mr..
A description of hope,
in hide-go-seek.
The fox alive from its recovery.
The fine taste of gum frozen in its flavor,
working on common sense attributes from
my allured mouth.
I am feeling no pain.

No comments: