Saturday, February 03, 2007

In exchanged purging of an objective metaphor

Is it crazy not to want it - no proof
that acts as evidence of what you most
desire.
No valid misconcpetion.
Choppy-signals of the truth,
sounds for a sonic radio with
metaphor for my mind.
The eye of a sleeping dragon.
It ain't hidden, or crouched
beneath the surface.
A contaminated breath that released my skill
for intervention.
My bird is perched on the base
of a dead mocking-dodo's
cage.
The cave revealed itself to me in its
depth of a top-secret location.
The time I've taken in this tale of a
sombering self-justice.
I have built courage upon-unopened-edifice.
An edifice for laughter,
as my heart within wits end in satisfaction.
I garunteed it.
No irresbonsible mess
of the message for a bad day at work.
No unreasonable valient effort.
From top of the limits
- I am unlimited in
through my potential. -
I am super-sonic
the hero-of-will is not.
The power I operate on
inhibition.
The power I operate on.
The inhibition.
The inhibition I operate on.

Without false misconception that
I have trapped the light.

No reciept I've thrown out a
proof of purchase
for garbage.

No comments: