Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My talent as an actor

The clock keeps winding in all directions of my intelligence. Winding down, maybe counter clockwise, but evidently speaking I move forward from all directions. Like a ten ton weight off my shoulders. A decision I have to make.

I take a deep sigh of exasperation, exhasuted and the air surrounding me adds relief to my very confounding ritual. I need sleep, . . . soon.

I fail to realize what a lonely coward, if in my shoes, underestimated my ability or sensibility. . . I seem to encounter myself with this kind of thing too often. The plot is much - much thiner than in reality. People who put themselves first, reduce themselves, and refuse not only me but everyone capable of seeing things more frequently obvious. Therefore, my opinion is possibly less qualified compared to those individuals. These are individuals that do not compare with me. However, to those individuals my credibility is of an "unqualified opinion".

Today has been one of those days.

I saw somebody early on in the evening. He doesn't say much worth talking about here, but my conscience might do something about it that tells a different story.

As an actor I recall what kind of person this type of individual is in the world. He, who is so obnoxious himself he's too lonely enough not to admit it.

I smile and nod his departure.

I extend my intentions far further than he did ever in his life.

He knows this.

That is the end of my story.

My true identity chooses to reveal character. I'm an interactive individual for those that care in taking part of my interest.

At this point and time, considering how close Tanya and I have become? There seems to me; I have considered enough. To throw away my half of the relationship would be a painful experience. Probably because of my own true feelings, I have an open mind and I'm honest as an individual in our relationship. It would be a bad situation to put myself or anyone else (for that matter) if I were to pursue another relationship as I'm in this one already. Therefore, there is a lot that gives me the strength to continue on. What - yet remains - I haven't decided to sell myself out on anything disturbing my trust in me. That faith that tells me - I have time to consider everything that's given to me.

Tomorrow is Tanya's birthday.

The luxury of time is the most impatient of virtues.

No comments: