Thursday, October 05, 2006

20/20 Vision

- Hi:
How do you know; -
common sense?
This is common sense!
Don't be a stranger.
A primitive objective
blind - live - faith
restored.
A collection of sunglasses.
In this place of affection, no afflictions necessary,
and special effects. . .
my job of generosity consumes me.
I accommodate.
Exclusively, investigated bombshells of the opinion.
My kingdom for a horse.
I comprise of privacy no expense for the
richer.
I compromise nothing of myself interest.
For need of empathy I wanted.
And as I acquire happiness,
a piece of heaven,
peace and comfort enter my soul.
To take the place I honor,
polished in thought.
Nor conspicuous in nature,
or hard to look candid.
A postcard written with senseless drivel,
while on vacation.
My teeth by no impartial or impractical design
or method can resist.
I assist in the revolution.
My insistence is depended of a mutual nature.
An agreement accorded.
Immune to the degree of sarcasm.

No comments: