Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Variations of time in prosperity

Breaking the vow of silence;
I work with a liar?
A young man:
who dials 911 before he dies in a rock concert!
That is what heavy metal will do to a ten ton monk.
When this punk,
showed up for his shift.
Something exciting happened.
(It did entice me to deliver this narrative.)
My self-esteem has an upbringing of potential.
What did I do not to cover my tracks from that distance.
No greater of an uncertainty less travelled,
you do not take away from my appetite.
When my blood in the iron maiden.
Where I begged your pardon.
The ballet is over.
Now finally.
The delay of panic.
A degree of depression.
Tragedy its enigma.
Such dramatic opera,
for a melodramatic ending.
I have stamped myself out,
I've also mutilated the cookie dough. . .
with my cookie cutter.
An exquisite routine of choice.

No comments: