Tuesday, October 31, 2006

when the doctor tolls

When Dr.Gordon told me I should use my talents to be whatever I want to be? I begin to realize why he meant what he said. Dr. Gordon was telling me, exactly what I need to realize. How far I've come with pursuing my acting talent and incorporate it in anything I choose to do with my life.

One of the great pastimes from when I was younger, would be Halloween, when my father would cut open a pumpkin and create the jack-o-lantern. I'd marvel as the hollow pumpkin glowed from the inside with a candlewick. It also brings me to question the word 'potential.'
What is potential, and what does potential mean to me?

I attribute my potential to something that originated in discussions with Dr. Gordon, which related to self-talk. Acknowledging my negative thoughts with thier positive counter parts using the cost benefit analysis.

Today, I can picture myself living with how I feel. Why in the future does bring me happiness! My future reveals a study area with a desk and my daily business. A kind of visionary who acts spontaneously to the purpose.

My strength came through depression I experience; such as the friend I once had - no longer - can make me feel inferior or hurt me in some decpetive manner. For example: a kind of person not knowing what my personal desires entail. Are my personal choices.

I continue to follow my heart.

Where my heart will travel. It will take me there.

The truth is: I'm currently deciding on whether to limit myself in the realm of acting? I know that I am a trained actor, and I am well suited to act. However, in making a decision of this nature how do I know the answer?

I work for little pay at the grocery store, yet that is not enough to survive. Therefore, what must I do? Have I not sacrificed enough? I have little hobby other than watching my favorite football team, I dabble on the Internet about. I could easily work at Staples Office Depot or Starbucks Coffee. I could start my own cafe. I drive my parents Honda. I have no ambition for material wealth but in search for my true identity.

No comments: