Thursday, November 02, 2006

If I were an incoherent psychic

My independence as a 30 year old man, is capable in making conscious decisions rationally, I look into my imagination. The more depressed I become, the more I know how the right path has taken me to get through the struggle. Probably, because of the decision to voluntarily encounter such an evolution, the development I've encountered, and release negative forms of energy from every thing else that considers me. However, not as an individual of particular pessimism. I've become a person that used to defeat myself, set up failure, as 'automatic'. Earlier tonight: when I lost - a personal matter of feeling - I choose to perform my ulterior personality.

My motive here is simple. -

When you walk through the fire - it represents my fear - without laying an egg.

The question is: how did I get it right this time?

No comments: