Tuesday, November 14, 2006

kicking trash and plastic bottles

This is my own unthreatened
universal scope.
The treasure hidden
within happiness
and fill me in
dark starlight.
An empathy heightened paranoia.
My teeth sunk into my spine.
Only, all these are things I
can recognize.
Prepared to strike
- target. -
The quality an instinct;
a quantifying logic based
upon impersonation
or a slave mentality.
Not to test your
luck or press
the limits:
"pushed".
No missed apprehension or
role reversal.
No pretend ambition.
A fake.
You're a fake, Alice.
A fake.
In the goldfish bowl,
a tale of water.
Blub.
Blub.
Blub.
You didn't drown it?
It scrapes the surface.
A maturity of psychic retreat!
Too scared to stay on as devil's advocate.
To play hurt not the victim.
Independence is the nature of virtue.
Intellect is the voice of all thoughts.
And the cradle to a scorpion. . .
is the candle to a camels back.
Safe inferno,
information to secret passage of the fire.
My whole life changed in an instant,
a pleasant sight of
an entire log burning .

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

No comments: