Thursday, November 16, 2006

Red Herring Mountain

The following scripture was addressed:
"Mr. Mountain".
Keep climbing the ladder;
that is until you snarl!
The step will break in half -
or
- the dog will keep you from moving,
while its grabbed hold of your pant leg.
From this moment onward. . .
you are my true companion,
in this house of mirrors.
Truly, yours is a magnificent kind of
intention without such cruelty to things.
Perhaps, it is the distance of independence between
us both??
Considering, that the philosophy of human history
has never been given a ladder to retreat and remove from one
side of the bookcase to another.
The location present in this case and time.
A library of thoughts.
And quite the opposite account of delusional tactics
have been found recorded.
We must be able to correct these problems of institutional
arousal.
Solutions, I credit to the seduce me with great amounts
of pleasure.
However, the bureacracy bores me still.
Therefore, I have no interest to carry the burden.
I've guessed wrong all my life.
Let us invite the black horse to attend a ceremony,
until a later decision can be made.
The horse will signify our communion to the state.
It'll be that way.
In our minds eye.
In possession of the truth.
And quite ordinary in fact.
Like a game of tetris.
Only thoughts combine, to convene,
to persist,
to convey,
to reflect,
to converge,
to convince,
to persuade.
All in the act of courage.
All in the action of a probability to reason.
I have not been hurt,
or felt neglected from my victims.
It is this temple of energy.
The, to appreciate in a cookie cutter reputation.
A tragic routine.
A kind of escape into suddenly sponataneous
laughter and reprieve for nature.
The experience of true satisfaction.
No memory have I sacrificed this event.
The master of my own voice.
I won't allow others
to give or recieve the
worst impression of me.
For rainy days I enjoy to cook.
Recipes of dust clouds.

No comments: