Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sauna in working environments

Turkey's are what dreams are made of;
I carved it out.
In nightmares where the walls caved in,
my imagination lingers onto the thoughts:
of an increase in salary?
Wages, decreased wages!
So in the most perfect of ideals,
when problems do arise,
the need for redemption we find. . .
in which all of us that gather.
Rock climbing compares to swimming,
or charm in a bath filled with bubbles.
WELL - WE ALL HOP IN.
Blub - blub - blub.
What fun, joy, wee-wee-wee.
Splash.
Splish.
Splash.
In the water.
A noble character
notable, noticable (hunger)
as though in my most likely of stories.
In my unlikely identity crisis.
A nature is born unto me.
Some serious cause for concern comes over me.
An induction from
authority or a wrong
kind of insecurity raises issue.
No indiscretion. (conscious)
A smart revelation. (blowing bubbles in the air)
It smells pain.
In in voice, (fear no longer)
recognized in spirit.
It's a matter of
deception that
nice guys finish
last.
Induced vanity,
reduced to nothing resisted.
A sociological contract.
Obligations are feared,
as I leap into the water.
My arms stretched wide open.

No comments: