Thursday, October 12, 2006

Limits beyond measure

I want to examine my full potential, and whether I'm fulfilling my hearts desires. However, a lot of "the indicators" might not answer what that may be? The truth is I don't know how to answer the question! I relate this to my present situation: I simply ignore the freedom to make that choice matter. Which is to say, I am aware only I can limit my potential. I will not ask myself about it. What does this mean at all? I'm just a frog that takes a bite out from his apple. OR -more like the ugly toad that can get away with everything or almost nothing. Well, almost nothing.

It is an unmasked potential.

A kind of certain awarness that costs little and benefits me personally. It reveals how I exist in the world. A skilled "master of society." I will not fail to hold onto my freedom, as I can only cherish it every moment. A mailed letter, signed "the spy" of such top secret information?! The kind of contaminated disease a void I increase.

No comments: