Friday, October 27, 2006

Wasted skinless

This may come across to sound as toothless? But I digress. I work at Safeway. The place is a bureaucratic stink joint filled with hypocrisy and false witness within the confines of a prison set to break its prisoners loose into a new world order of hierarchy. The trouble is I am a nobody. Truth be told Tanya says she's proud of me and that's enough for me to renew my faith no matter what. We understand each other.

If there's one thing I will call "prophetic" about what I've learned in the experience Safeway has taught me? It's me telling myself amidst the short period of time how to let the mind grow, and not allow the workplace as an environment consume me. Therefore, I refuse to back myself into a corner as this explains without getting into detail, the most invaluable part of my character, can be recognized in truth.

The moral of my story: is to ask not why anyone else in my position were fooled into tasting a donut without any flavor and then lie about it.

If someone takes a donut, you are aware it has something to offer.
The donut has no flavor, but you are conscious that it probably does.
However, even if the donut has flavor, why would you be lead to believe the person who tastes it? Do they possibly enjoy it anymore than you do?

The point being that people taste donuts with or without flavor all in the same effort to try it assuming the taste is good? If the donut has no flavor, then there is no purpose to serve the donut that's lost its taste!

My intuition would only reveal that a donut should keep its flavor; not a donut that inhibits no meaning. A great tasting pleasure should always have its flavor - no more - no less.

I will continue to refuse any donut that lack its flavor, and that is how my intelligence cannot be insulted.

Why eat a donut with no flavor if consuming it is unsatisfying? The answer is in my opinion of it. My radiant inhibition in making the choice.

Like the revelation of some pigeon hole or a twist of fate what you find characteristic in yourself. The question to the answer should only reveal, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"

Here is the model: (i.e. a donut 'free-of-taste')
___________________________________________________
------------->Allegory<----------Reason -----> donut "free-of-taste" --
----------------/-----\--------------/-------\-------------------------
----->metaphor - paradox- emotion - desire <--------------conscious---
___________________________________________________

No comments: