Sunday, April 17, 2005

The pool shark

The pool shark

Right ball in the corner pocket…
I speak with the parrot on my shoulder.
The parrot mimics everything I do!!
Joyless creature you are, Polly.
Why is it that the woman knowingly mocks how strange you look??

Keeping a balance upwards and downwards.
You wreak havoc from shoulder-to-shoulder.
Woman’s issues are a tad bit unleashing.
Ask her a question; she becomes defensive as you… only she mimics the style.
Polly, why doesn’t it matter what I feel?

Is she trying to creep up on me from nowhere, Polly?
Where do I find the answer\s?
I find funny how she retreats Polly.
Maybe it’s my immigrant skin, the status of being a first generation born Canadian?
I thought there was a fairer mistress that might want to give me pleasure.

My grade 3 teacher I had my first crush on.
Her name was Mrs. Rodriguez.
She was a beautiful lady, Polly.
How she gave free uninhibited ‘love’ you could feel!
In fact I remember that she loved Tina Turner!!

My medicine cabinet is empty.
The truth has all but been forgotten.
I’ve deceived my government.
I hold secret anti-government rallies that only I attend.
They have no idea about my whereabouts.

No comments: