Friday, April 15, 2005

Intolerable Cruelty

There’s a certain sense of humor that amounts to something unusual.

I telephoned a travel agency yesterday…

I had asked to book a spot to heaven.

We have no flights to heaven.

You mean nobody has ever asked? I found astonishing how something couldn’t have been inquired about before. EVER.

Well, you’re the first person that’s asked… and no such thing has ever been sold through our travel agency.

But their might be a chance the airlines may open a flight to heaven?

Not to the best of my knowledge.

I thought you people were supposed to be more helpful!

I’m only telling you the details don’t exist.

I see.

Heaven is as beautiful a place that the sun appears on a warm summer day.


The rules for existentialist ideology:

(1) Creating the appearance

(2) The achievement of something desired.

(3) *Catch the abstract.

No comments: