Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Inferiority Complex Examination

If only a woman gave you bedroom eyes… and what about her pink eyelashes or her pink eyeshadow?

What kind of a lie would you explain that with?

I pretend not to notice… of course not!

If you do the opposite she vanishes into thin air.

(There’s a lady I want.)

Not Artifical

Hips…
Lips…
Thighs…
Eyes…
Brain.

Oh yes.

Let’s not forget the brain!

But I tell myself she doesn’t exist.

I tell myself that no women care to be sex objects.


I only think sensually about them.


Women.

All women.

All of them put together can’t stick like ‘glue’.

Shame on me… ‘the predator’.


Everyone of us wants a piece of the pie.


Everyone of us wants another piece to the puzzle added.


I’m a first generation born immigrant son. (I also happen to be Canadian born.)


I’m not ‘flawed’.

I’m only human!

No comments: