Wednesday, April 13, 2005

2 in 1 (Poems for the mind connect...)

The Threat of Corruption

I saw, _______.

Yeah, I saw him when I went to ______.

No, I meant I saw him ______ not the same place you did.


Aren’t Marco’s parents awesome… they don’t believe in god the way most other people do and they helped my mom after she divorced?



What do you describe Marco as?



A VERY UNIQUE AND EXQUISITE PERSON!! (But nobody believes in god do they? Remember that.)




The Role of Destructive Devices

Falling out is deadly as sin?

I favor to be found.
I don’t like a prostitute.
Therefore, watch out for me.

(I know a “cop” who makes victims out of his prey.)

Today, I saw her walking across a bridge.

But I won’t marry one!!





I’m a PI.





And all I said to her face… was, “I’m (not still) thinking about it.”


Then I look at how I acted!

Rewarding, indeed.



“Didn’t I teach you anything?”

“You want to wear the pants in this relationship don’t you?”

“YOU DO.”

“I don’t wear ANY pants.”

“Then let me have them.”

“I FORBID YOU.”

“YOU CAN’T FORBID ME.”

“I think your innocent… and I won’t let you!!”

“What are you talking about…?”

“I mean that you’ve changed since I met you, since we’ve met, we’ve changed… we’re both changing very rapidly.”

“I still don’t understand, why are you saying this?”


(Their emotions are at a standstill.)


“ I never thought you weren’t an angel.”

(Points back in the direction.) “I AM AN ANGEL.”



(Their emotions are at a standstill.)

“Then stop intimidating me.”

“You should stop and think twice about what you’re saying.”

“Everything is hurtful.”

“I’m hurting too.”

“Do you remind yourself about how rude I’ve been lately?”

“All the time.”

“I just want you to love me the same way I love you.”

“I do.”

“Then what were we talking about?”


(Their emotions are at a standstill.)



* Standards control

* Itchiness

* Snakes and Ladders


* Forgiveness

*…None of the ‘above’.

No comments: