Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Victims Conviction

I’m disappointed.

Fortunately it was a victimless crime.
Only monkeys reading comic books without the abuse of anabolic steroid use.

No one will believe the argument you committed to, “God protects me.” That’s the one argument nobody cares to hear spoke… it spooks them wildly silly.

There’s no refutation of agreement:
i. Refutation for agreement
ii. Agreement of refutation

If Moses was a locomotive, then Jesus was a rock… and Jesus looks more like a pebble in the sand.

I leave my imprints behind to recollect the memories had here.
I’ve made the trip to Paris over a trail of footprints or breadcrumbs?
Though the answer came before the question… true jeopardy waits.


As I roll down my window, driving the automobile is the limousine’s chauffer.


I asked to make the next stop.

“Hollywood.”


From the backseat where Red Hot Chili Peppers spilled onto the floor!!


(From the start of this powerful poetic verse.)


Each letter crumbles from the top to the bottom of this page, a mixed Matrix of ideals.
Yet to each word becomes a variable that owns an infinite piece of the universe above?


Below the meaningfulness became a shadow in translation, an interpretation if you engaged with me.


The idea of reality is infinitude.


Many people establish the things in life I may never attribute?

But I’ve custom built my rocket-fueled ship, and I endeavor to a place of candle lit dreams… series of romance and mystery perhaps?



I only wish that great longevity… long outlived hegemony and hyperbole.



As I mentioned already, the truth be told, …I already have struck gold! The lottery.
The entire jackpot is mine.



Hints of Hamlet trace the mind of an identity crisis. He wanted a piece of the pie!!
His unhealthy obsession of Ophelia, she ordained his identity crisis… he wasn’t helpless.



Such great impact a woman has, happens to blossom as a red rose in full bloom. The stem… supports each structure of each petal intricate and fine as her bosom.

The guilt isn’t a virus that protects against the roses scent, but prevents the anguish of 1000 corpses.

No comments: