Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Sleeping Giant (Snoring…)

I’m not a loud person.
We all want to be found.
Love to bare witness.
I snored while I was awake?
Because of the time I took to come across!

I’m a person of definite inaction.

I like to drive pretending, I’m as though a caricature of ‘truth’.

Wisdom that’s not always unseen but deafening to the ear goes unheard!!

There’s an anomaly involved?

(A paradox.)

In the act of pretending “not to hear” you or I and nor not me myself.

Maybe I felt to indifferent and differed my rational interests?

I do tend to worry a lot about nothing important, events that only meet the eye.

My unlimited potential to suffice concise enough not to be measured in tablespoons or actions speaking louder than words; on occasion I will try something new.

(Dogma is nothing new among the lesson spent.)

I purged my own sense of self to continue onward. I carry on a discussion while in labor of the obvious nature surrounding me. I contain the fortune of a dream.

In the mind, a universe of midnite air mine contains riches of plenty.

In the neighboring field, I fuel a fire... that sparks my imagination and talks to the gods "my ancestors".

I fear nothing.

Yet anything is possible?

A split hair on my head, a person of divine intervention does wonders.

No comments: