Friday, April 15, 2005

Fascination Infatuation

I aim to please because I just want to be ‘nice’.
My beliefs take on a weight of a bear?
On my back I wear the skin.
I leap frog through a wilderness unknown.
In seclusion I damage my own ego “self concept”: not a shadow of my true nature.
A natural habitat surrounds me, and I exit to avoid the fears I struggle without keeping.
Instead, I refuse to believe that I have a soul that is worthy of my love.
I don’t honor the kindness I hide from myself only!
I plug into an outlet that negative energy translates.
My positive remains unopened?
The criminal comes out of a bank, yet I take a ‘hit’ without reason!!
I’m not responsible in any way for causing an attack against myself being guilty.
Then I surrender to myself not guilty, and I feel immobile… I disown my risk of feeling.
Not true to myself, "I'M A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PERSON."
I disown myself.
I remain harbinger like a catcher in the rye… and feel criminally insane.
I take the good with bad inhibitions.
I differ my actions onto others.
Sometimes acting irresponsibly out of lack of prior knowledge.
FA
SC
IN
AT
IN
G

FASCINATING.

GNITANICSAF.

Fascinating.

I gamble on the sublime and only have myself not to blame or feel ashamed.

The wind outside is a breeze that acts as a tornado I cannot control within my reach. Anything I did I actually didn’t cause to have happened… to me the future is a well I’ve poisoned?

I look into the well, I drop a bucket and I must look back inside myself.

Anything that I realized came with a chance.

I don’t lie.

I do tell the truth occasionally, and without every time an occasion presents itself… I disappear somewhere.

Out of nowhere I vanished into thin air.

I’m a trapper caging lobsters that ‘snap’.

“Well, isn’t that interesting.” I said.

No comments: