Sunday, April 10, 2005

Protection

Protection

I heard the voice that denied you.
The same old wisdom, “He wants to do it all himself.”

Something strange was happening.

When I reacted to the spirit of the Holy Ghost, did someone not say why?

(In this shadow.)

My eyes were lit with a luminous light, an undeniable force I possessed in the image.
Wouldn’t he be writing a poet’s serenade to the gods?

That every word written represented a language only he could understand?

Whatever that meant, clues to the answers came to mind.

A surge of energy that not even surgery should be made operational.

Until a thought became a toy object spinning his wheels?

Give him the dice to make him happy, although the rubix cube would’ve made him happier.

The fear of god in his eyes became a musical note.

He didn’t notice the facts!!

Alleluia echoes in the cathedral of his mind, and a concert playing… he tuned the wires connecting within to the external parallel universe.

The argument for subjugation of religious ritual, every Sunday morning pagans repent!

Their soul on display while god preys on the devils sins, and a deity that isn’t present does not exist through prayer.

Religion in the sects of men, women and child, the blindness thickens.

Yet there are those who confuse posture for immortality.

Might one seed have been the cause that doomed all humanity?

The monsters on earth shall prevail war upon world leaders?

Ignorance, defiance, insolence and virtue, I feel something false in vicinity.

You witness a man for his disobedience.

I accuse myself of guilt.

The cradle of justice for all, seems far off in the distance… a ship that hasn’t come?

Insulting is the hand of love within the hollow entrance of an open coffin.

Believe me, the story of riches in spite of efforts is gray.

Everyone wants a puppy.
Pavlov’s dog “to train” and have followed orders.

Commands: that ring like a telephone you wonder?

You’ve acted on inhibitions for nothing in return?

Do you seek the medication that will cure yourself internally?

For that I drink Coca-Cola.

My mother tries to scare me from time to time.

I resist having snacks, in order to keep active.

Might I ask the greatest poem you’ve ever written, or poetry cannot be read aloud?

It’s business as usual.

Nature hasn’t born.

I’ve worn rank.

I file under god.

No comments: